These days job security is a thing of the past, and working at a business for 40 hours are over. We all live in an incredible time where women can create their own opportunities for success. No longer do we have to depend on the old school gatekeepers to do the things we want to do financially. Here are five Money Making Ideas For Women in 2018
1. Babysit or Be a Nanny
Do you enjoy being around kids?
Consider offering babysitting/nanny services. Many families are offering good pay for quality care for their children, and baby-sitting is another great side hustle that can earn you upwards of $100 per night.
Many people start baby sitting in high school, but there’s no reason that college students and other young adults can’t keep in the game, especially if you have neighbors or relatives with young children.
2. Become a Tutor – Are you a college student who has already taken several classes in your major? You could help tutor others in those same classes and earn upwards of $20-$50 per session.
3. Work from home as a call center rep
Many large companies in today’s world are hiring call center reps that work as independent contractors right from their own homes.
If you have a computer and a quiet office space, consider applying to be a call center rep. Companies such as Alpine Access hire for virtual call center reps.
4. Renting Out A Room
If you have a spare room in your house, you could make some extra money by renting it out on Craigslist. You have to advertise, set up appointments, and collect rent, but the small amount of time involved could be lucrative.
Single people who aren’t home a lot often look for rental opportunities in homes where all they need is a place to sleep. Putting that spare bedroom to use to can earn you a few hundred extra dollars each month.
5. Fill Out Online Surveys
If you have some time to spare online, you could spend it filling out online surveys. There are sites that will pay you to do so and it’s very easy. All you have to do is register, and these companies will contact you when they have a survey that fits your profile. Typically these are online market research surveys for big brands.
Some of the most popular online survey sites include:
- Survey Junkie – Earn cash and rewards for sharing your thoughts and opinions.
- Swagbucks Surveys – Swagbucks now has a dedicated survey section, and you can get $5 just for signing up.
- MyPoints – Earn a $5 giftcard for signing up, verifying your email, and for every 5 surveys you complete.
- Pinecone 18-24 – If you’re 18-24, you can earn $3 per survey with Pinecone.
- Pinecone – Earn about $3 for each survey you complete.
- Survey Spot – Earn cash and rewards for filling out surveys and sharing your opinion.
- Opinion Outpost – Earn cash for filling out surveys.
- QuickThoughts App – If you’re on your phone and want an easy app to fill out surveys, this is the way to go!
- Permission Research – This is a newer company that does surveys and panels for your online activities.
Honestly, there are opportunities all around us and you can take a passion, and turn it into a business that generates real income. If you’re willing to hustle, and wake up everyday, and do what it takes, you can create work that you love. The alternative is living life of misery heading into a job you hate everyday.
Many women have come to the end of their life full of regret because they spent years letting a job they hate stress the life out of them. If you’re going to be successful, you have to wake up to this, and determine in your mind that you will do something about.