“Here are some of our most recommended resources”
- Warrior Forum – Internet Marketing Forum. The best place to learn about internet marketing, ebook selling and home based business.
- DigitalPoint Forums – Discussion related to search engines, including optimization, marketing, tools and other technical aspects.
CPA & Affiliate Networks:
- Clickbank – The world leader in performance marketing of digital products, with six million clients and distribution in 190 countries. Entrepreneurs everywhere use our powerful online and mobile e-commerce platform to build a vibrant business across popular lifestyle categories.
- ClickSure – The online marketplace that provides a simple payment solution for online businesses. The ClickSure Marketplace helps to connect marketers with the owners of digital products, so that their business can reach out to a wider audience.
- JVZoo – The premier instant commission platform on the internet. With features such as global cookies, instant JV contest generators and multiple JV partner payout options, there is little doubt as to why JVZoo is fast becoming the place for affiliates and product owners.
- Peerfly – Join PeerFly today and start earning money with the industries top CPA affiliate network with over 1000 active affiliate offers.
- Maxbounty – The industry leading performance marketing network connecting trusted and skilled affiliate marketers with vetted high paying advertisers on a cost-per-action basis.
Domains & Hosting:
- GoDaddy – Probably the most well-known domain provider. They have excellent support and they frequently have specially discounted domain pricing. So always do a quick search for ‘GoDaddy promo codes’ before purchasing a domain.
- Namecheap – They offers a simple intuitive back office and affordable domain name rates.
- HostGator – While we would recommend getting a domain name separate from hosting, if you’re just setting up one site, it’s perfectly fine to get both your domain and hosting from HostGator.
- Bluehost – Bluehost is inexpensive, and is very easy to use. They have good customer service.
- IX Web Hosting – Web Hosting, Domain Registration, Cloud Hosting, and Virtual Private Servers.
Opt-in Page Builder:
- Optimize Press – The easy way to create landing pages, sales pages and membership portals inside WordPress.
- Insta Builder – All-In-One WordPress Plugin Lets You Create High Converting, Profit-Pulling Pages In Just Minutes!
- Leadpages – Generate leads and increase revenue using the industry-leading landing page builder with accompanying suite of lead generation and opt-in tools.
Autoresponder and List Building:
- Aweber – It makes it easy for you to set up auto-responders, create opt-in boxes, and more.
- Get Response – Incredibly awesome auto-responder that is perfect for Internet Marketers. It has a ton of features, super cost effective and currently has a 30-day free trial.
Keyword & Research Tools:
- Market Samurai – While this is not a free tool, you can get a free trial to see how you like it. It helps you figure out the best keywords to use, and has a lot of other features.
- Google Keyword Planner – You need to sign up for a free Google Adwords account, but once you do they have a helpful keyword tool that is free to use.
- Google Trends – See the latest trends, data and visualisations from Google. Find out what’s trending near you right now.
- Facebook Ads – Facebook advertising allows businesses to promote custom ads or content targeting a specific audience, with costs varying based on the reach and engagement the ad receives. Facebook ads can appear in your target audience’s News Feed or right column of Facebook.
- Bing Ads – Bing Ads (formerly Microsoft adCenter and MSN adCenter) is a service that provides pay per click advertising on both the Bing and Yahoo! search engines.
- Google AdWords – Advertise locally and attract customers with the products that they’re searching for
. Get your pay-per-click ad on Google today with AdWords.
- Alexa – A web tool that provides analytical insights to benchmark, compare and optimize businesses on the web.
- Quantcast – A digital marketing company that provides free audience demographics measurement and delivers real-time advertising.
Keyword Competition Tools:
- KeywordSpy – The Leader in Keyword Research Technology and Competitive Intelligence to search engine advertisers.
- SpyFu – A search engine optimization (SEO) platform that strikes a near-perfect balance between offering a comprehensive toolset and packaging it in a sleek user experience (UX) that’s simple for SEO experts and average business users alike.
Tracking & Cloaking Platforms:
- CPV Lab – Please use some sort of tracking when you’re launching PPV campaigns. Sure you can use Prosper202, but CPV Lab just blows it out of the water in every way (except price).
- Prosper – Provides pay per click affiliate marketers with leading edge self hosted ppc software! The only effect this software will have on your bottom line is a positive one.
- Google Analytics – Google Analytics Solutions offer free and enterprise analytics tools to measure website, app, digital and offline data to gain customer insights.
- Bit.ly – Shorten, measure, and optimize your links. The Bitly Chrome extension is fully integrated with your Bitly account. Copy, customize, and share your links straight from your browser!
Online Storage & Resources:
- Dropbox – a free service that lets you bring your photos, docs, and videos anywhere and share them easily.
- FileZilla – The popular FTP client packaged as a portable app, so you can take your server list and settings with you. You can place it on your USB flash drive, iPod, portable hard drive or on a CD and use it on any computer, without leaving any personal information behind.
- Fiverr – The world’s largest marketplace for digital services. Get logo design, marketing services, whiteboards and more, starting from only $5.
- Upwork – Find freelancers and freelance jobs on Upwork – the world’s largest online workplace where savvy businesses and professional freelancers go to work!
- Freelancer – Hire freelance programmers, web developers, designers, writers, data entry & more at a fraction of the cost on the World’s Largest Outsourcing Marketplace.