If you’re interested in Internet Marketing or Web Development services, and you would like to market your business on the web or maybe you want to create an attractive website for your clients and customers then your in luck. We provide a variety of service levels and depending on your project requirements we can arrange the right deal. We would love to help you out as your personal internet marketing consultant.
If you would like some help with your business than we’ll be available on a very limited basis while someone evaluates how well this works out with our current business schedule.
Our Internet Marketing Services Include:
Planning & Development
Planning your website and marketing strategy is the most important step in becoming an online success. Let us begin by developing a plan for you with a Sales Funnel Development & Analysis.
- 1-on-1 Private Coaching (FREE 30 mins)
- Marketing Strategy – Outline – $49.00
- Custom Blog – Installation – $99.00
- Landing Page – Setup – $49.00
- Sales Funnel – Setup – $199.00
Internet Marketing & Promotion
Now that you have a plan in place it’s time to launch effective internet marketing services tailored to your company and its own service offerings.
- Niche Keyword Research – $49.00
- Basic Website SEO Setup – $49.00
- Email Autoresponder Setup – $79.00
- Social Media Accounts Setup – $79.00
- Pay-Per-Click Marketing Setup – $99.00
- Creative Design (Banner, Logo) – $99.00
- Content Writing (Articles, etc) – $20.00+
Likely the most overlooked facet of an effective online marketing plan! Here is where we can measure all of your traffic and make strategic improvements. We also measure all phone calls and email leads and deliver an exact ‘cost per conversion.’
- Lead Tracking Optimization – $99.00
- Google Analytics Setup – $49.00
- Prosper202 Setup – $49.00
If we can answer any questions please feel free to contact us via email; (email@example.com)
We look forward to helping you be a true success online!
To your success,
Sean Johnson (Founder)
P.S. The very best way for us to train and mentor you is via Skype. We can talk “through” our computers via a headset/microphone (or the microphone and speakers built into your computer) and we will be able to see each other’s computer screens as we work together … this way I can guide you through each step.